Monday, April 6, 2009

camp (kamp) n.

So i was moved to write when i saw this headline on the AOL homepage (yes, i still use America Online, I'm not a fan of change and i refuse to get rid of a good thing), "Palin Camp Fires Back At Johnston".

A. I don't understand how this is news
and
B. camp is a very versatile word...

Personally, i think hearing about Bristol Palin's love life is both boring and absurd. I wish i had a nickel for every time the Pike Camp fired back at one of the douche bags I've dated, i could probably get two things at the vending machine.

Keep their drama in high school where it belongs or at least turn it into another unrealistic, yet deeply engaging CW production.

p.s. Mickey Rourke is only sexy if you like bloated, middle-aged, drug addicts who make their comeback as an endearing loser.....

.....I think I may have just described Michael Cuva at 40....

1 comment:

  1. lmao lmao lmao it literally belongs in high school. at least til may. and it took a lot of strength to admit my mickey rourke quasi crush! and michael cuva will never be endearing.

    ReplyDelete