Monday, April 6, 2009

"Ahem. Is this thing on?"

So i did it.

Mostly to toy with Jana, but i did it.

Its not like I'm some new person to the genre, I...gasp...had a blog during the most crucial three years of my life; A little time i like to call "The Elapsed Chaos Between May 2003-2006" or Emo Catie.

I just don't really see the point in blogging random nonsense to millions...or zero...people in cyberspace. Now let's just be honest, an opinion is simply a reaction to an idea or situation that is, more often than not, stolen from "the man" (side note: the man can be any money making, overwhelmingly popular, person or trend that we feel the need to seek approval from) and poorly regurgitated to fit a lifestyle it was never meant to cater too.

With that said, i promise to never force-feed some pseudo-intellectual bullshit (side note: this includes all seven of Howard Gardner's multiple intelligences-linguistic, intrapersonal, interpersonal, musical, naturalistic, kinesthetic, and visual/spatial.) that attempts to mask my insecurities with something i feel i have expert knowledge of. I merely pledge to be unabashedly open and critical of everyone and everything around me.

please don't be offended, this happens often in the real world. My MO is to throw in a couple remarks when we first meet to gage your personality, and then after careful consideration or multiple meetings...i.e. we either become friends or you are lost in the undercurrent that is this life...i only really pick on the people i know, love, and trust.

So if you do find yourself seemingly under-attack, don't get upset about the battle...be happy you're on the side that's going to win the war.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love you. welcome. you've arrived at bloggerdom, never to accomplish a single hw assignment again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN I PLAY AND SUCK YOUR PUSSY?

    ReplyDelete